Thursday 24 June 2010

The Material Boy #398



Giacomorelli Leopard Print Shoes With Studs

Remember this pair of shoes I was raving about just days ago? A reader alerted me to the brand of those gorgeous studded shoes... it's from the Fall Winter 2010 collection of an Italian brand named Giacomorelli. If you are keen to grab this, do enquire at their website for stockists.

(www.luisaviaroma.com stocks this brand, but only has another black coloured design available at Euro 314.17 without VAT.)


Lovely shoes!

I want!

Source: Giacomorelli, GQ by Tommy Ton

11 comments:

Eli said...

Can I just say that I really need those!

-E

whats-he-wearing.com said...

Coincidentally Iast night I scheduled a post abt the louboutin leopold print studded flats which will be posted in a few hrs time ;)

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Cool Joe, will keep a lookout for that post:-P

Anonymous said...

Come on guys! This is just the benigginig...We have for the new collection, another 30 Styles! I said, 30 new styles and someone in limited edition (just 15 pairs each...). You will find them in some very selected shops...But please,remember to contact us if you need some more info. www.giacomorelli.com. Stay Tuned!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hi Anonymous,

Send me an email at curveorange@gmail.com. If you share with me the new collection's lookbook pics, I can do another post to share it with my readers:-)

Let me know.

Cheers,

kevin

KC said...

i remember these shoes.. yes, they are to die for.

Anonymous said...

They are so so so SO GOOD!!!! Love it!!! mixing Louboutin two shoes into one <3

Anonymous said...

thanks Kevin, I will email you the look book as soon as we have it ready!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Thanks Anonymous, I just emailed using the website's contact to request for more info! The shoes are very well received:-)

joey said...

hi everyone,

i LOVE that leg tattoo!!

can anyone tell me who that guy or the artist is and/or if there are more pictures somewhere else?

thanks so much

C. Marques said...

Brilliant shoes. Just got them! They are in the giacomorelli classics, so they return every season.
Cheers,
C.